Beth Blake's Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Iron send-off!


My girls on Team Envision, treated Robin, Joni and I to a celebratory Iron send-off in true style at the Asgard last night. It is amazing the support and friendship this team radiates! No wonder we wear red and yellow!

Following tradition, cans of Whoop Ass (see image to the left) were passed out and some teammates wrote inspirational notes that will go into our race day Special Needs bags. Don't worry I haven't peeked yet... although I am very tempted!

After leaving last night, I realized I need to start packing. In fact, I am definitely feeling a little overwhelmed about this. And in true Beth-fashion, I have done a lovely job procrastinating, so far. Hopefully next Tuesday night, I won't be shoveling all of my crapola into my suitcases at 11:30pm - Oy vey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home