Packing Procrastination - I am a pro!
I shouldn't even be writing this right now. I should be packing.
My bike finally got packed - although, that was NOT pretty. Robin and I tried to pack our rides into this double bike box (courtesy of Aaron and Cece) yesterday. Everyone told us it would be easy. I even visited with Heather, who showed me what I needed to do... yeah... not happening.
One brusied, scratched-up, thumb later, numerous grease marks, multiple stinging eyes (from sweat), and about eight desperate phone calls to friends who have done it before, Robin and I decided to let the professionals handle it.
Today cycleloft packed our bikes for us. Phew! Robin said, "it wasn't that bad." hmmm....
now, i should be packing my transition and special needs bags. But instead I am writing about how I should be doing it.
Since when did I become such a procrastinator? And why am I so damn good at it?!
ok, signing off, because I could go on for about another hour....
My bike finally got packed - although, that was NOT pretty. Robin and I tried to pack our rides into this double bike box (courtesy of Aaron and Cece) yesterday. Everyone told us it would be easy. I even visited with Heather, who showed me what I needed to do... yeah... not happening.
One brusied, scratched-up, thumb later, numerous grease marks, multiple stinging eyes (from sweat), and about eight desperate phone calls to friends who have done it before, Robin and I decided to let the professionals handle it.
Today cycleloft packed our bikes for us. Phew! Robin said, "it wasn't that bad." hmmm....
now, i should be packing my transition and special needs bags. But instead I am writing about how I should be doing it.
Since when did I become such a procrastinator? And why am I so damn good at it?!
ok, signing off, because I could go on for about another hour....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home