All fired up!
Have you ever listened to a song so much that it was keeping you up at night?
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight
I just got Metallica's "Black album" and have been playing Enter Sandman, over and over again. I have played it so much that I can feel it racing through my veins.
Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beasts under your bed
In your closet in your head
My workouts have been so intense the past 24-hours because I can't get that song out of my head. I am on fire!
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never land
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight
I just got Metallica's "Black album" and have been playing Enter Sandman, over and over again. I have played it so much that I can feel it racing through my veins.
Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beasts under your bed
In your closet in your head
My workouts have been so intense the past 24-hours because I can't get that song out of my head. I am on fire!
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never land

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home