My birthday is coming...
December 24th!
I realize most people do not look forward to their birthdays as they get older.
However, I am still like a 5-year old - I love my birthday!
I don't know why... maybe it has something to do with the fact that I still feel like a kid? Maybe it's becuase I still act like one? But I think it goes a little deeper...
For one day during the year, I think about the years of my life. My hardships, accomplishments, progress, and things I need to re-visit. This day reminds me to reflect.
This year for my birthday, I have decided to celebrate my special day by giving back to a cause that is very important to me. I hope you will help me celebrate my birthday by supporting Bikes Not Bombs. To make a donation, please visit my fundraising page: http://www.justgiving.com/pfp/BirthdayBeth.
Thank you for your consideration!
I realize most people do not look forward to their birthdays as they get older.
However, I am still like a 5-year old - I love my birthday!
I don't know why... maybe it has something to do with the fact that I still feel like a kid? Maybe it's becuase I still act like one? But I think it goes a little deeper...
For one day during the year, I think about the years of my life. My hardships, accomplishments, progress, and things I need to re-visit. This day reminds me to reflect.
This year for my birthday, I have decided to celebrate my special day by giving back to a cause that is very important to me. I hope you will help me celebrate my birthday by supporting Bikes Not Bombs. To make a donation, please visit my fundraising page: http://www.justgiving.com/pfp/BirthdayBeth.
Thank you for your consideration!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home