Downtime is flying by...
Now isn't that ironic?
It has been 8 days since I last ran or did any sort of a workout - time to take a break. Afterall, Ironman training will be knocking on my door soon enough.
With all this downtime, you would think I would have all this time on my hands. Yet, I've been so busy and neglecting my duties and chores.
I suppose 'tis the season' is not in my favor. And it doesn't help that I have put off so much due to "I have to train" excuses.
Time to face reality and be an adult. Now I see why they call it downtime - boo!
It has been 8 days since I last ran or did any sort of a workout - time to take a break. Afterall, Ironman training will be knocking on my door soon enough.
With all this downtime, you would think I would have all this time on my hands. Yet, I've been so busy and neglecting my duties and chores.
I suppose 'tis the season' is not in my favor. And it doesn't help that I have put off so much due to "I have to train" excuses.
Time to face reality and be an adult. Now I see why they call it downtime - boo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home