Stirring the pot...
Tania is leaving for her Ironman tomorrow morning. This stirs up so many emotions.
This is the year of Tania - I am excited to see what she will do out there. Her cycling legs have really come along this spring, and her relaxed and positive attitude about the race will carry her to the finish line - no problem.
Even though she is a veteran and I know she will be fine, I am sad. Unlike last year's Ironman and much of our training, I will not be able to travel these miles with her. This year, I will still be a part of her race but in a different way.
I am also very proud of my training buddy! I know the hours she has put in. I know her fears. I know her desires. I know her goals.
And, I know she will do great - she always does.
Much love to you Tan-Baby!
This is the year of Tania - I am excited to see what she will do out there. Her cycling legs have really come along this spring, and her relaxed and positive attitude about the race will carry her to the finish line - no problem.
Even though she is a veteran and I know she will be fine, I am sad. Unlike last year's Ironman and much of our training, I will not be able to travel these miles with her. This year, I will still be a part of her race but in a different way.
I am also very proud of my training buddy! I know the hours she has put in. I know her fears. I know her desires. I know her goals.
And, I know she will do great - she always does.
Much love to you Tan-Baby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home