Beth Blake's Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My yellow boogie-ing friend!









^ screen shots of my dancing banana emoticon (check out his eyes - ha ha!)


At work, we correspond with the London office primarily over instant messenger. There are all sorts of emoticons that can be used to express yourself. My favorite emoticon is the Dancing Banana. When conversations go awry or I feel the need to change the subject, I just present the Dancing Banana.

Due to my well-known fondness for the Dancing Banana, one of my London colleagues suggested I get a hologram shirt made of him. What a faboo idea! Out of curiosity, I decided to do a quick search on the internet to learn more about my yellow boogie-ing friend.

I can't believe I just found this...

Check out these clips:
Bringing it to you ol' skool: http://home.comcast.net/~etrata/flash/banana.swf
The 2006 version: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276362 click Watch this video

Even funnier to me, is the song that accompanies the Dancing Banana... "It's peanut butta jelly time!"

Oh man, it's only Tuesday!

1 Comments:

  • hee hee, dancing bananananananana!!
    can't wait to go home and be able to hear the tune with it!!! -Joni

    By Blogger TriJoni, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home